Tuesday 5 November 2013

Trying to figure it out




Lately I have been trying to figure out what it is that GOD wants me to be and so I wanted to share with you a poem I wrote that kind of sums up my thoughts on the matter.











 
 
What do I do now?
 
 
As the leaves begin to fall
and turn brown with the season.
I think of the new season
of my life, and how to give You it all.
 
 
What have you called me to
in this life that You have given to me?
What am I meant to be, tell me,
is what the world says, what I should do?
 
 
 
 
Am I called to start something
new, that has never been done before?
 What hasn't been seen before
in a world that has thought of everything?
 
 
Let me do something different
from the actions that this world has done.
How do I do what is to be done,
and please those who hold the title of parent?
 
 
 
 
 GOD please show me how to be
who and what I am in Your Divine plan.
Don't let what I do be my plan,
but let it glorify You, as far as the eye can see!!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I feel right now that I can't be the person that I should be, and do the things that I should do, all because I am still young and in school.
 
But I know that in 1Timothy 4:12 it tells us that we are not to be ashamed "because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity." 
 
It  tells us not only are we to be strong in our faith and good examples for the world around us, but also for the believing community! It is just as much my job as it is yours that we search for GOD's plan for us. To pursue it without looking back.
 
When we follow  GOD's plan it is all going to work out in the end. We do not have to fret! We are under GOD's arm, under His protection and LOVE! He loves us and we have the chance to show His love to those around us!! 
 
My prayer is that we of this generation, as well as those who come before and behind, will have the courage to be different for His Glory!!!
 
 
Thanks and GOD Bless!!!
~Wiggles 
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment