Sunday 10 November 2013

My Daily Prayer and God's Promise.

Lift up your eyes round about and see;
They all gather together, they come to you. Your sons will come from afar,
And your daughters will be carried in the arms,
Then you will see and be radiant, And your heart will thrill and rejoice;    Isaiah 60:4-5


I have this printed out large and bold and stuck to our fridge so I can read it many times every day. I pray this verse and believe in its promise.


One day soon my focus will be on another verse.



 Lord, I will praise you with all my heart.
I will tell about all of the miracles you have done.
I will be glad and full of joy because of you.
Most High God, I will sing praise to you.    Psalm 9:1-2



One day soon, maybe in six months, maybe in a year, our children will be coming home and we will have many miracles to share with you of what God has done. He promises to be a father to the fatherless and to make a home for the lonely. God has made that home in our hearts. No longer will they be fatherless!




Mumzy

No comments:

Post a Comment