Friday 8 November 2013

Dancing in the rain!

Close your eyes for a minute and imagine an old lady running in circles, jumping up and down, squealing, and doing cartwheels all at the same time.






 OK.... got that?

 
 
 
 
That was me this afternoon when I received a very important email.

So I am not that old, and I haven't done a single cartwheel in the last 10 years. But I was super excited!






We have been approved for adoption!!!!!






We have a completed, notarized, Homestudy and Letter of Approval waiting at the local government authority.


There are four statements of special interest.... international adoption from Lithuania.... sibling group of three or more.... as young as possible, up to 10 years of age.... treatable health conditions....


What does that really mean?


We could come home with boys....
or girls....
or both....

we could come home with three children.... or five....

we could come home with children needing a doctor's visit.... or surgery....










We are ready for anything.
Let the adventure begin!!


 
 

One very excited Mumzy!

And yes, I did dance in the rain.

 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I am soooooo happy for you all! What wonderful news! I cannot wait to read about the unfolding of God's adoption plan for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just the best news - what an amazing adventure lies ahead. Kia kaha and arohanui.

    ReplyDelete