Sunday 13 October 2013

Wiggles

Well Mumzy said that we had to do a post about ourselves, so this post is about me, Wiggles:)















Being home schooled I learn about the world around me, as well as the cultures that engulf the Earth. This gives me a heart to serve the Lord in any way possible. So last year in the summer of 2012 I packed up my bags and headed to Teen Missions International.

 

And went on a missions trip to Zambia (Africa).





When I came back I knew where my heart lay. It lies with women and girls who find themselves in situations of compromising values. Such as prostitution, women in abusive relationships, and girls who are pressed into situations that they are not okay with.

 
Because of this I volunteer at my local Pregnancy Centre where I love being able to see the ladies open up their lives to GOD. I watch Him take their broken hearts and heal them, and make them whole with His unchanging Grace! I know that GOD placed me here not only to serve but also to learn.



Thanks and GOD Bless!!!
~Wiggles


 

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing calling Miss Wiggles - your trip must have been truly inspirational and a fantastic opportunity to grow and learn.
    Sending you our love
    Kat & Tian

    ReplyDelete