Thursday 17 October 2013

Why not?

As a volunteer at the local Pregnancy Centre I do Youth Group presentations on the sanctity of life. I have to know the stats for the abortion rate in Canada and it is rather mind boggling. In Canada over 100,000 babies lives are ended by abortion each year. Which converts into which converts into about 300 a day that means 10 class rooms of children are aborted every single day in Canada! Most of these abortions happen when the developing baby is somewhere between 7 & 12 weeks old. But in my mind it gets even worse!




At 22 days after conception the baby's heart starts to beat!
At 3 weeks you can see their eyes and ears!
At 6 weeks the baby has fingers and toes!
From weeks 6 - 11 the baby will grow 5 times in size!
At 11 weeks the baby smiles, frowns, wiggles their fingers and toes and even sucks their thumb!
All of this is happening during the average age abortions are being performed!




Where are the hands and feet of God?!? What are we doing when these lives are being taken from these children? Are they not supposed to be in the safest place in the world? Where is our loving compassion for all? Jesus came to seek and to save that which was lost! But are we seeking those who are lost and showing them the saving grace of Jesus? Are we truly showing them? 






 I've found my heart so I implore you that you find yours! And fly on the wings of Eagles!!!!!! We are God's instruments so we need to be willing to listen and do! If we don't do then who will? GOD has called us to sooo much more. So why sit there doing the mundane when you could be taking part in the adventure of a life time?


Let me put it this way.... When you look back 20 years from now don't you want to be able to say that you had the faith to jump? I know that I do, so why not join me?


Thanks and GOD Bless!!!!
~Wiggles

No comments:

Post a Comment