Monday 17 August 2015

I'M BACK! Part 4: What's next

 
 
Now that I am back from Taiwan and have had  time to reflect, what am I going to do next?

I went into this trip thinking that long term missions may be something that I was interested in and maybe what God was leading me to.


Now I am feeling more confident that long term missions will definitely have a role in my future!


I have one more year of University (God willing) and then I am going to get some "work experience" and "life experience". I understand why these are important but man I am going to have to work on some patience because I want to go straight out of Uni!


What do I feel lead to do as a missionary? 

At first I thought ASIA, ASIA, ASIA!!!! But now I realize that my dream/desire/passion to work with children who find themselves without families overpowers my love for the amazing part of the world that is Asia.


I believe that God placed the passion on my heart for these children. I know that He loves them more than I ever could yet I feel led to show them just a small bit of how much God loves them and how important and special they are to Him.


Where I am going to do this I am not sure. Most probably this is a few years in my future but I am holding on to the dream because as a wise older missionary said: God puts dreams in your heart for a reason.

 






           Jelly Beans










No comments:

Post a Comment