Friday 21 August 2015

Borrowed Space




I am an introvert and I have seven, count them, 7 children. That makes nine of us.



Did I mention I am an introvert? That means I need SPACE.



We are completely blessed to have friends that have a farm close by that are happy for us to go for a wander in the open air whenever I need it.



Yes, whenever I need it...



So that is exactly what we did!



We followed their farm track to the end and entered into the woods. We saw a snake and a frog along the way. 



Thankfully there were no bears down in the woods that day. Although we made so much noise they would have run a mile anyway!



The kids explored the almost dry streambed (we need some rain in these here parts). They watched the water bugs dart about and spotted some fish in the deeper pools at the bottom of the waterfall.



Then we turned around and made the trek back up the hill.



It was two and a half hours of pure bliss!!!





Mumzy








No comments:

Post a Comment