Monday 10 August 2015

I'M BACK! Part 2: Dali camp


The first ministry that we worked with was the Wanhua Hope Team.

Eating lunch with two members of the Hope team
One is taking the picture


This team works in the area of Taipei known as the "armpit of Taipei".

 

We joined with them and a whole lot of Taiwanese friends to lead a bilingual camp at one of the elementary schools.


 

It was amazing fun!
 


The kids grew relationships

 

Small group

learned about how important they are
 

Treasure hunt where they learn that they are the  treasure!

and got a small insight into who God is.


Giving my testimony (and getting it translated)
 
Learning that God created the world!
 
This time is among my favorite memories in Taiwan.
 

Playing games in the school playground in the afternoon.

I felt like I was in the right place at the right time and all because God had opened doors and had lead me to Taiwan to be with the kids and to build relationships with some AWESOME Taiwanese people.

Eating lunch together after the camp day

I feel so blessed even as I think back on the time we had at Dali camp.

Team building games

 




Jelly Beans














No comments:

Post a Comment