Monday 24 August 2015

Hearts


 
 
I was spending some quiet 'in time' with Treasure where we were looking at leaves. She had found one that was shaped like a heart.


"Do you love me, Mummy?" she asked. 

"I will always love you." I replied. 

"I will always be with you! Forever!" Treasure sang out.



I took the heart shaped leaf from her and ripped a little hole in it. I told her she had a hole in her heart. Sometimes her hole would feel very little and some times very big.

Then I placed the circle I had ripped out of her heart and placed it in her other hand.


I asked her "Do you know who has this part?"

"No." Treasure replied looking up at me. 

"Your first Mama." I answered. "She will always have a part of your heart wherever she is."


Treasure thought this was so cool and ran off to tell the others with a big smile on her face.

And I had another glimpse of God's healing power!




Mumzy






1 comment: