Saturday 15 August 2015

I'M BACK! Part 3: Shop-workers Ministry


The second ministry that we worked with was the Shop-workers ministry.

We joined with them to be a part of many different parts of their ministry:


Kid's Club


Youth Group

Women's Group and Sunday morning Church service (mostly held for the people that live in the apartments that the ministry rents for people who find they need a safe place)


Every Sunday they eat lunch together after church.
The women take turns making the food. YUM!

Small Groups and visitations to the department stores


They are starting the same  ministry in another city,
we were privileged enough to go to this city and do visitations with them.
 

When joining with this ministry I found the visitations VERY stretching!!!! Like my mum I am more of an introvert and having to go up to scores of people I don't know and speak in a language I am in no way proficient was petrifying!

The first day of visitations had me in a cold sweat and almost ready to throw up.

Image result for run away and cry emojiOn the second day I wanted to cry and run away.

By the third day I was doing better. I was still drained by the end of the afternoon but I made it!!!

I praise the Lord for the strength He gave over those three days because there was NO WAY I could have done that on my own!!!!

Praise to the King!

Jelly Beans 







No comments:

Post a Comment