Friday 7 August 2015

I'M BACK! Part 1: The team




Since I am now no longer plagued by jet lag (there is an 11 hour difference between home and Taiwan!) I can write some updates about how Taiwan went!

The team I was with was AMAZING!!!!! 

 
We were five girls  (six including our AWESOME coordinator).
 
We came from all different parts of the world:

Germany
My room mate :)

Norway
Playing with a toy from her childhood
(she was born in Taipei, her parents were missionaries).


U.K.
Finding the capital city of her birth country
(she lives in Scotland now) 




Belgium
Finding something from home in Taiwan!
 
Canada
We had to resort to Mac Donald's when everything was closed because of a Typhoon.

U.S.A.
Our terrific coordinator teaching the kids to dance!

We were/are all interested in being apart of long term missions.


I am so blessed to have been able to go to Taiwan and meet these amazing women who despite meeting each other for the first time in Taiwan always  had each others backs from the moment we all met!

Jelly Beans 





No comments:

Post a Comment