Tuesday 1 April 2014

It's COLD!






Papa Bear left for New Zealand last weekend, leaving a cold blast in his wake! The weather around here is freezing!


I mean literally everything is frozen together!





But we are still having a good day because 'this is the day the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it!'




The ice is making the world look so very pretty.
 





I love the winter and its white beauty but I must admit that I am looking forward to the warm summer.




Jelly Beans asked me to put this on the blog so even though it has nothing to do with the cold winter please enjoy this video.








Thanks and GOD Bless!!!
~Wiggles



2 comments:

  1. Who took the photos of the ice on everything? They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just love taking photos, it is my release. I love seeing the beauty of GOD's creation in a new way.
      Thanks and GOD Bless!!
      ~Wiggles

      Delete