Friday 28 March 2014

Communication

We have begun communications with our sweet children to be. Every 2 or 3 days we email a letter to the Lithuanian Lawyer who translates it into Lithuanian for the children and then sends it on to their orphanage.




Earlier this week we received some drawings from the girls. They were covered in hearts, how sweet is that!


Today we received a letter written by one of the boys. It reads like this...


Dear Future parents,


I cannot wait to meet you. I can do a lot of tricks with football. I run fast and no one is able to outrun me. (Names) told that they love you very much and like you a lot. I love you too. Do you have a computer? I love playing computer games. I am also interested which bedroom I will live in.


I love you very much.


To Mom and Dad


From (name)


I am not sure how they can all love us so dearly already but we will enjoy the words, (they may not be so nice later on!).


We have also just learned all of the children will be present at the court hearing and will be asked whether they wish to be adopted. Please pray that we can build a positive relationship with them through the letters and the few days we get to spend with them before court.


We are waiting for a court date but it could be as early as May or as late as July or August. Sooner would be better so we can spend the summer getting to know each other!


Mumzy



No comments:

Post a Comment