Saturday 1 March 2014

Baby Sitting

Today I went babysitting.

I don't usually get to do it very often because of my school and swimming schedule so it's a nice treat, especially when I get to babysit three awesome boys!

Yeah, they are "all boys", they love to wrestle in the snow outside and inside we have epic wars with stuffed toys as our "lethal weapons"!

It's good fun though and when I get to sit down and help one with his homework and another with his reading it really puts a smile on my face.

I am really excited for when God blesses me with children; to be honest I would love to adopt a bunch of boys! I've always loved boys and how they are tough but can still be sensitive and how even if they are older you can still play "epic" games with them.

I know what ever the Lord chooses to bless me with I'll be ready!
Jelly Beans.







No comments:

Post a Comment