Saturday 5 April 2014

Missions Conference!!!!

Last weekend my sister and I went to a missions conference in the city. It was tons of fun and we saw good friends there.


Wiggles and I brought some cool stuff, I got a bible in Mandarin and a book written by a Kiwi guy about all the people groups in China (so cool!).

 
The best by far though was a little new testament that we found. The amazingly blessed thing about this new testament was that it was written in .....

wait for it.......

LITHUANIAN!!!!

It's so cool and I know it is going to mean so much to my siblings; unfortunately there was only one :(


The new testament wasn't the only thing that God did this weekend. He brought me to a really nice lady who works with OMF (used to be the China Inland Mission founded by Hudson Taylor).

He also placed me in one of the seminar classes that I wasn't really intending to go to. It was about Muslims in China.

I was planning on going into the class next to it on medical missions but obviously God wanted me in the class I ended up going to. It definitely confirmed some things that I had been thinking about.

It would have been so easy not to, the door was locked and you couldn't go in until the session started unlike the other class. I am truly thankful to God for guiding me to the right place.


Jelly Beans 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment