Thursday 10 April 2014

Loving Letters



This morning we received some more letters and drawings from our beautiful children to be!


Dear (Wiggles),

I cannot wait to see you and I miss you. I was surprised about what you wrote to me and I really really enjoyed that.

Lots of love,

(name) and (name) and (name) and (name)




Kiwi Boy also received one addressed to him.


Dear brother,

I miss you, and (Wiggles), and (Jelly Beans), and Mom and Dad.

Lots of love,

(name)




And one for all of us!


Hello Mom, Dad, Brother and Sisters,

I am so excited to get your letters. My football trainings take place 3 times a week. Next week I will not need to go to school as we are having spring Easter Holidays I am really looking forward to it. We are having a real spring over here - the trees are bursting into leaf, and the flowers are blooming. I enjoy a lot the room that you are preparing for me.
The orphanage that we live in has a website. You may take a look at how we live         (web address)
There you may find some pictures of us. Can you recognize us?

All of us are eagerly waiting to meet you.

With love,
(name)


It is wonderful to receive these letters. It helps us to understand how much the children must look forward to receiving our letters, knowing that there is someone in the world wanting to be their family.


We still don't have a court date, and if you could pray for the children's package we sent them that would be awesome! It is slowly going through customs in Lithuania.


Thanks!!!!


Mumzy





No comments:

Post a Comment