Wednesday 15 January 2014

Running in Circles



I have been running in circles but not going anywhere...


Until today.


I have a new car! 


Well new to us anyway. It is my car for now. One day soonish, like in the next 3-6 months it will be for the girls to use. But for right now it is mine. It needs to be, I no longer have a van!  )c;


So today we went and dropped off Little Monkey as she has been staying with us for the last two nights, just because we like to have little ones around.


Then I got to do the drop off and pick up for Kiwi Boy's swimming.


Wiggles and I got to spend some quality mum/daughter time at the local mall.


Finally I did the drop off for youth group tonight. And I shall be returning soon to do the pick up. Which is just as well as Papa Bear is in class all evening!


I am so grateful for being able to be a two car family!


Now we just need to start looking for a large van to fit us all into once the new children come home. Something with 10 or more seats. Sigh...


Mumzy






No comments:

Post a Comment