Sunday 5 January 2014

Creation is So Good


Sometimes I just look around...

Whether it is at the stars at night, or at the wonders of nature that my great God created.


I think about all the galaxies that make up our universe...

How vast...

How many mysteries that we do not yet know...

How many awesome sights I have yet to see...

How blessed we are when I look around at what God has given us!

The beauty of the four seasons...

Oh yes the other day it was cold when I was going to check the chickens. The wind off the mountain felt like it wanted to cut my face off.

But we don't have too many blizzards...


The sparking ice drops with the sun shining through them...




The powdery snow that looks like waves in the sea...

The perfect snowflake that falls like icing sugar... 

All so beautiful!

I count all of creation as a blessing from God.




I hope you get the chance to see just what God has blessed us all with. And that we look after the creation that He has entrusted to us.

Papa Bear




No comments:

Post a Comment