Wednesday 8 January 2014

A Little Trouble



I Love my blog!


I love giving my Mum and friends back in New Zealand a little peek into our lives here in Canada.


I love showing them just how freezing cold it is on the other side of the world while they are sweltering under the hot summer sun.


I love sharing our hopes and dreams, our highs and lows, and our struggles of everyday life.


But most of all I LOVE POSTING PICTURES!


Only for some reason I can't anymore. Something has gone horribly wrong with my computer and I can no longer add photos to my blog.


Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix this? I am not at all computer savvy and don't even know where to begin trouble shooting this issue.


Hopefully we will get it all sorted out soon.


Mumzy



No comments:

Post a Comment