Saturday 7 December 2013

Christmas Calendar


Every year one of us kids makes Papa Bear a calendar with pictures of our dogs for Christmas.





 Before he left Papa Bear and I were talking and he said how he had been wondering what pictures would be on his calendar this year.









I went looking through all our photos that we have taken over the year. There are a lot of crazy images of the dogs!



I love making things for my family at Christmas it is so much fun. It also seems to mean more to them and when I can make something useful it means even more!



I hope that whatever you do for Christmas this year you will have tons of fun doing it, and that it will bring great joy to the lucky recipient.

Merry Christmas,

Jelly Beans

P.S. Only 18 days to go! I'm super excited!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment