Sunday 15 December 2013

...A Window to the World...



I find that whenever I think of what I shall be doing in 10 years I feel confused, and at a loss for inspiration, and a plan. But of late that has not been the case... In my thoughts of the future I am beginning see a game plan. One that I never really had the gumption to bring out of the depths of my mind. You see, when it comes to me I love to do the things that no one else does. At least the things that the average person wouldn't do. Things that are out there, for our culture today. But what has been brought to my attention is something that is very much a thing of this world and culture. It is in my mind the thing that our very world is based around. It is one thing that reflects someone's sexuality, as well as their moods. It is at the heart of the life defining image. It is...

 

Fashion

 

It is said that the eyes are the window to someone's soul.
 
Now if that is true of the eyes. I think that the same is true with saying that, fashion is the doorway to one's attitude of the world. To their inner most being. To all those things that they try to hide so deep inside.

 

With this in mind I have made it my intent to become a fashion designer. A fashion designer who's life's work will be glorifying to God.

 

 So what do you think?

 

 

Thanks and GOD Bless!!!!

 ~Wiggles





 



 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wiggles - I know in my heart of hearts that whatever you choose to do with your life you will make a success of. Remember that it is natural to find more than one calling over your lifetime so fashion may be the first of many exciting journeys ahead. :-)
    We have faith in you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I agree that we do change our minds and have many different goals in our life times.

      Thanks and God Bless!!
      ~Wiggles

      Delete