Sunday 16 February 2014

Swim meet!

Last weekend we finished the last swim meet of the university season, well except for the swimmers on the team who qualified for the Canadian Inter-University meet. 


Our team had tons of fun and everyone swam really well. There was medals won and best times made. One of my friends qualified for CIS which is awesome! 

                           At the hotel drying my suit.                            
I placed 4th in all my races except for 1 where I came fifth (the 50 meters backstroke). Over all that's not bad considering I'm a first year student and you compete against swimmers in every year of their degree. 

Here's to an awesome season completed and a great season to come!

At the airport waiting for the plane (lots of time to study!)
Jelly beans


No comments:

Post a Comment