Sunday 9 February 2014

Forgiving is Good for the Soul.



Have you ever had one of those days when every- thing seems to be going wrong?

Maybe someone did not look and cut you off in traffic. Possibly someone else hurt your feelings or injured your pride. 

We may have been wronged, but what is more important is how we react to that wrong.

Instead of thinking about "pay back", I find handing it over to God makes all the difference. I have enough on my plate without bottling up "stuff" that will just eat away at me.
 
The following verses are very helpful in getting me to focus on what's important.

Ephesians 4v31-32. "Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.


Have a great day and take care.



Papa Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment