Monday 14 September 2015

A Reality Check



Some days I ask, (okay scream in my head), "Why do I have to parent somebody else's delinquent kids!"


Then I think, "They are NOT somebody else's delinquent kids, THEY'RE MY KIDS! And its my job to raise them to be all they can be."


I might have to work through the tough days but I get to celebrate the great times too.


We went out for lunch after church last week and before we had eaten much of the food Warrior said in his customarily loud voice, "Thank you, Mummy. Thank you, Daddy, for lunch."



Most of the restaurant heard and the poor waitress nearly spilled the food she was serving in someone's lap because of her surprise.


She promptly turned around and thanked him for his manners and continued to say to the other customer, "You don't hear that very often!"


THEY'RE MY KIDS AND THEY'RE AWESOME!!!!



Mumzy





1 comment:

  1. Hey, way cool pictures of your family. I especially like the ones on the driftwood by the water leaning into each other. Your precious darlings are getting all grown up. Getting taller. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete