Saturday 4 October 2014

22

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Mumzy and Papa Bear for being married 22 years!! We all love you dearly! Thank you for always being there always loving and always being a shoulder to cry on. You guys might be a mess at times but that is ok because you are our mess and we love you all the more for it!!



"WHY DO YOU LOVE MUMZY AND PAPA BEAR?"
 
 
I love Mumzy and Papa Bear Because they love each other enough to go away!
~Warrior
(they went away for the day)

I love Mumzy and Papa Bear because they are good!
~Princess

I love Mumzy and Papa Bear because they hug me!
~Buttons

I love Mumzy and Papa Bear because they look after me, because they bring me to parks sometimes and because they pray for me!
~Treasure

 
I love Mumzy and Papa Bear because they are my parents they love me and care for me and because I would be in a kind of a pickle if they didn't exist!
~Kiwi Boy

I love Mumzy and Papa Bear because they care about what happens to the world around them they care about where the world is headed and want to do something to make it better for those whom they love who live here!
~Wiggles

I love Mumzy and Papa Bear because they have given me the freedom to chose my future and they stand by my decision and always encourage me to succeed in what I have chosen!
~Jelly Beans


THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR LOVE!!!! AND ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!!!

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you both - a lovely milestone to reach :-)
    Arohanui

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipeee - Happy Anniversary to you both! Awewome stuff!

    ReplyDelete