Wednesday 25 June 2014

keep on keeping on

 "For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us."
Romans 8:18 kjv
 
 
 
Even though the kids have not really been here that long their English has improved and you can see how their ways are beginning to change.
 
 
 
 
God is doing a work in their lives already and I can not wait to see who they become in Christ and how He uses them to bring Him glory.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
But until then we can be in awe of how the children are already growing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Their English is improving and when we went to the park other children couldn't even tell that they spoke    different languages.
 
 
 
 

















They are now starting to understand how to play using imagination. Even as I am writing this the children are playing what I think is 'cops and robbers' in dress up costumes. (Which is the first game they have played since coming home)

 
 
 










They are starting to understand what is not acceptable, they might not be so good at following those rules but they know what they are.
 
 
 
 
 
I have to give thanks to God for what He is doing and I am truly grateful for the love and blessings that He poured out on my family!
 





Thanks and GOD Bless!!!!!
~Wiggles 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment